As tiny as it is, cockroaches are one of the most disgusting and unhygienic insects. Thus, these tiny peanut sized cockroaches are capable of making one run all around the house. There is nothing scarier than a flying cockroach.
The cockroaches are not only unattractive and ugly. But it is also a big health concern. These cockroaches can carry the diseases around, causing one to deal with severe allergic effects. Hence, it is important to keep your house cockroach-free at all times; for the safety of your family.
Why are they a problem?
The cockroaches are highly a cause of annoyance, as these pests are resilient. Once they have made their way into the house, it is hard to get rid of them. Once could get tired chasing around to kill it, but they fly for escape. Thus, to keep this burden away, one should find out what is attracting them to the house.
Food items are the hidden agents to attract cockroaches, ants, and other flies. Whether it is human food or the pet’s meal, these dirty insects are bound to arrive on it. Hence, if you spot a cockroach on a food item, immediately, throw it away!
It is because these cockroaches carry diseases, germs, and viruses from all over.Let me remind you, you do not know where else they would have landed- it could be a gutter? Or, on a garbage pit? Maybe a mud hole? One can never say, therefore, stay away from the roaches!
Hence, this problem can also be handled by cockroach pest control gold coast services. You will bestress free as these service providers make sure this pest is always away.
Did you know?
- A cockroach can survive up to three months without any food.
- They consider the human race a danger to their existence.
- They prefer dark, wet, and closed areas to inhabit.
So, you may be wondering, if they think of humans as dangers, they would stay away. Technically, yes, that is what should happen. However, yet most of the time, the roaches tend to attack directly.
How? Do they bite?
No, the cockroaches do not bite, but they do scratch you with leg spines. Are you wondering what big of a deal is a scratch?
You know the background of a cockroach, where they come from, and where they belong- a scratch can lead to severe infections.
How to get rid of cockroaches at home?
- Wall holes and cracks are their secret door to get into the house. Therefore, seal all the splits and holes in the floor and the walls.
- Dry the wet and damp areas regularly.
- Make the maximum use of cockroach traps and pest sprays.
- Do not keep the garbage bins open- keep them covered at all times.
- Do not let the foods rest open on the tables. Pack them in air-tight containers and store them.
- Don’t let the dirt be kept longer than needed. Particularly, with the dirty dishes-one should wash them as soon as possible.